Booking Terms & Conditions
This service is provided by Catalyst Network of Churches, a company limited by guarantee registered in England (Number 08284434).
Charity Number 1150242
Catalyst Network of Churches
Catalyst Festival takes place at:
- These Terms and Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Tickets are sold by Us to consumers. You are required to read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that You understand and accept them before purchasing any Tickets from Us. If You do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, You will not be able to order Tickets.
- Any queries relating to these Terms and Conditions should be raised with Us prior to purchase by contacting
. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements.
- Essential Information
- Neither We nor the Venue accept responsibility for any personal property.
- For information about a booking You have made You can log into your account.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Please ensure that You have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
- No part of the booking process constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your booking constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email.
- Security and Safety
- A valid Ticket must be produced to gain entry to the Event, including for children and babies of all ages.
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied to the event by a responsible adult, and remain the responsibility of their responsible adult for the duration of the event, with the exception of times when they are within one of the provided children’s/youth programmes, where they will be supervised by appropriate adults.
- Careful attention should also be paid to Our Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies, which are intended to be read alongside these Terms and Conditions.
- We hope you won't want to cancel your booking. However, in the unfortunate event that you need to do so, we will refund your booking fee on request, less a £15 administration charge, as long as you tell us by 1 March 2021. There are no refunds for bookings cancelled after 1 March 2021. Bookings may be transferred to someone else, free of charge.
- We will only cancel the event for an extraordinary reason such as:
- Severe adverse weather conditions
- A serious security risk and on the advice of the police
- A high risk medical threat, such as a national virus epidemic
- Another severe situation which poses a high risk to attendees’ wellbeing
- In the event of cancellation We will inform Booking Contacts at the earliest possible opportunity and every effort will be made to refund monies within a reasonable timeframe. We do not refund any transaction fees, including booking fees (if charged), for an event ticket.
- A change in line up will not be considered a ‘material alteration’ and is therefore not grounds for requesting a refund.
- In the event of cancellation: travel, accommodation and hospitality arrangements made by the Customer are not Our responsibility and are arranged at the Customer’s own risk.
- Price breaks
- Prices are available up until 11.59pm on the dates detailed on the Festival page on Our website.
- The price category will only be valid on an order which is completed before this time and a booking is only valid as per section 3.2.
- As part of the booking process, Booking Contacts will be asked to provide details of the camping accommodations (tents, motorhomes, caravans) or other arrangements for everyone in the booking. This will be used to allocate sufficient camping space on your Church Group’s site. For bookings made after 1st May 2021 we cannot guarantee that space will be available on the Church Group’s site.
- There are extras available to book for accommodations, including electrical hook ups and lighting for group marquees. We cannot guarantee availability of these if booked after 1st May 2021. These will be fitted by dusk on Saturday 29th May by qualified electricians and must not be tampered with under any circumstances. Anyone found to be tempering with electrical installations will have them removed without refund and may be asked to leave site.
- By signing up as a Server for the event We reserve the right to charge the full Standard Ticket Price if the duty required of you as a server is not carried out, such as in the instance of not reporting to your Team Briefing/Team Leader when arriving to site.
- Serving at the event is contingent on approval from a Church Leader, acceptance of our Health and Safety and Child Protection Policies and (if necessary) provision of a satisfactory DBS check. Failure to complete all of these steps may result in you being unable to serve at the event.
- Right to Admission
- Your Ticket is issued subject to Our Rules and Regulations, the ticketing platform and Venue. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour, nuisance or injury shall entitle Us or the Venue owners to eject You from the Event.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject Ticket-holders from the Venue without a refund; in the latter case for any breach of Our Rules and Regulations or these Terms and Conditions.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the site without refund or compensation.
- Dangerous behaviour, including the possession of weapons or drugs, fly pitching or sale of any other goods or other unauthorised trading will result in immediate expulsion from the site. Flyers should not be distributed anywhere on the Event site without Our express written permission.
- No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Venue or any official parking facility.
- No unauthorised photography, recording or filming is permitted. Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed and sound recorded as an audience without payment, and to their image being used in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world by the Promoters who shall own the copyright in all such recordings. Should you wish to retract consent for "being photographed, filmed and sound recorded" then please contact us and we will make sure that your photographs are removed at once.
- Please note pet dogs and other animals will not be allowed to enter the site under any circumstance except for registered assistance dogs who are assisting someone.
- The right to admission to the Event is reserved by Us and the Venue owners who take health and safety, environment and security concerns into account at their discretion, and may on occasion carry out security searches (including all vehicles).
- Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the Venue and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used illegally or deemed by us to be offensive or potentially offensive will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
- Persons caught defacing or causing damage to the site will be evicted from the site and will face criminal prosecution and/or civil action for recovery of loss and damage.
- A Ticket to the event allows the holder to camp onsite for the duration of the event. All attendees must bring their own accommodation and camp within the camping pitch allocated to their group and are expected to follow the Health & Safety guidelines provided when pitching their tent. The Church Coordinator takes responsibility for ensuring the guidelines are followed.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.